Sweet Chilli Adzuki Tacos
A great refreshing way to have tacos. It is sweet, yummy, and children love it.
- 2 packets The Wright Sprouts Adzuki sprouts
- 1 large or 2 small grated carrots
- 50g cashew nuts or walnuts (these can be activated)
- 4-6 spring onions trimmed and chopped
- 100g raisins
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (adjust to suit your taste)
- 1 tsp Tamari sauce
- 1 tsp clear honey or agave neactor
- 1 clove garlic crushed (optional)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 8 Taco shells or tortilla's
- Bowl of salad greens or shredded lettuce, rocket etc.
- 3/4 cup of grated cheese
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- Sauces or salsa of your choice
Mix The Wright Sprouts Adzuki beansprouts with carrots, nuts, spring onions and raisins in a large bowl. To make dressing simply pour all the ingredients into a screw top jar and shake well. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. To make the Taco's serve Sweet Chilli Adzuki Beansprouts as the base and assemble other fillings on a serving tray. Now enjoy this delicous dish with your freinds or family.
Variation: This really is also great in Tortilla's in stead of taco shells. This is a great side salad for a picnic or work day lunch.
More delicious recipes
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free