Get-up&Go Super Breakfast
- 1 banana (high potassium)
- 2 heaped tablespoons of Wright Sprouts Raw Energy Muesli
- Buy your muesli online here or find out more about Muesli it is on sale in Organic Stores throughout New Zealand
- 1/4 cup mixed frozen berries (powerful antioxidants)
- Handful of kale (nutrient dense & high Vitamin C)
- 1 Heaped tablespoon greek or natural probiotic yoghurt (natural good bugs)
- 250ml water
Put all above ingredients into your blender or Nutribullet and wiz away. Drink immediately.
Note: This is the best superfood nutrient dense breakfast on the planet. The Wright Sprouts Raw Energy Muesli has sprouted quinoa and buckwheat, which are both super foods with complete proteins and more. Sprouted sunflower which is high in vitamin D, has B vitamins and omega 3 and 6. Chia seeds are super-foods with essential amino's and essential fatty acids and loads more.
Smoothies are nutrient dense foods due to the blending process breaking down the ingredients. When you blend kale (in a high powered blender)the cell wall is cracked, this releases the vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll, these are now digested much quicker releasing the energy faster.
This is really a Super Breakfast Get-up&Go