Apple & Beet Relish
Apple & Beet Relish with sprouts and micro-greens is a delicious accompaniment to any dish. It is easy to make and will keep in the fridge for several days even up to a week.
- 1 apple
- 1 beetroot the same size as the apple
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of dried sliced cranberries
- 1/4 cup Wright Sprouts Broccoli Mix
- Small handful of micro-greens (Optional)
- Salt to taste
Wash and grate the apple and beetroot and place in a bowl.
Pour over the apple cider vinegar and leave to sit for 10 minutes. This is to allow
Add sprouts and cranberries and mix through. Season if required.
Serve with a sprinkle of micro-greens to garnish.